Fire Guts Mulago Hospital

0
225

Property worth millions has been destroyed after a fire out break at Mwana Mugiimu clinic at Mulago Referral hospital.

Its alleged that the fire was caused by a Charcoal stove which had been left at the stores next to the clinic.The fire caught the stores where hospital equipment is kept.However police managed to put out the fire.

Fire bridgade Fire officer Joseph Mugisha said they where called in after the outbreak but they have managed to put out the fire.Mugisha applauded sympathizers who came at the scene on time to save some properties.

However Mulago Hospital Public relations officer Enock Kusasira said its was a minor fire at the store attached to the Children’s ward of which the Fire Brigade was called in to put out the fire.

He adds there was no damage at all, and that the situation is fine at the hospital and everything is up and running.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here